With new look, new content and new features appears the new ePOCRATeS Rx.
I’ve been trying this brand new version of ePOCRATeS and I think that it’s quite better than the previous version.
The main features are:
- My Epocrates personalized homepage
- Go straight to the drug monographs you recently viewed
- Create shortcuts to get to your favorite applications faster
- Launch MobileCME activities in your specialty
- Edit your profile
- New drug safety content
- Therapeutic Drug Levels
- Monitoring Parameters
- Non-Interchangeable Forms
- Pregnancy and lactation information
- New decision support tools
- Corticosteroid Converter
- Narcotic Analgesic Converter
- Heparin Dosing Protocol
- INR Calc
- Topical Corticosteroids
- Memory Card support (this is nice)
- More than 3,300 brand and generic drug monographs, searchable by name or class
- Peer-reviewed drug content summarized from a wide range of authoritative sources
- MultiCheck drug-interaction checker (30 drugs simultaneously)
- Integrated health insurance formularies
- MedMath* medical calculators, e.g., Body Mass Index, Creatinine Clearance
- Ability to personalize the application to suit your needs
- DocAlert messaging â€” relevant, timely clinical and specialty news
Give it a try.
Jon Mikel IÃ±arritu, M.D.